eyevis UK LAUNCHES NEW CONTROL ROOM
DEMONSTRATION VENUE IN LANCASHIRE
Lancashire control room video wall and audio visual experts eyevis UK have launched a new North West demonstration venue so potential customers can see their ground-breaking technology in action.
The move will allow a wide range of sectors, including CCTV, security and traffic control to witness at first hand the state-of-the-art products which can help them.
The venue, at the Business First Burnley Business Centre, is operated on an appointment basis.
eyevis UK managing director Steve Murphy said the new venue was in response to growing demand for the Burnley-based company’s products in the North West and across the North of England.
He said: “Many of our clients and potential clients are either in the Lancashire and North West area or can drive virtually past our front door thanks to the M65 and the motorway network.
“It makes sense to provide a demonstration venue that responds to that and gives an easily-accessible destination where people can come and see what we have to offer.”
Among the products at the showcase venues are:
- Netpix video wall controllers and eyecon wall management software for the very latest in control room video wall technology
- The new METAWALL network distributed display wall technology with IP streamed sources delivered to displays via the network whilst retaining all the unique eyevis control software functionality
- eyevis UK industrial LCD display technology including ultra-narrow bezel LCD and QHD Touch screen displays
- eyevis Led illuminated rear projection technology
- eyevis’ unique omniSHAPE display technology for creating exciting and flexible display configurations including concave and convex display formats.
eyevis UK managing director Steve Murphy added: “Control rooms and video walls are used in a wide variety of applications, such as traffic control, transportation, energy plants, aerospace, airports, water and sewage plants, public utilities, emergency services and data centres.
“Our new demonstration venues provide the opportunity to see eyevis technology in action and learn how it can help make any operation in any sector more efficient and provide operational staff with a real-time overview.
“Large-screen systems used on a management level can also help to provide vital information at a glance, which helps in finding quick and efficient decisions.”
Our clients also use our video wall technology extensively to effectively demonstrate to their customers and potential customers how they are managing their operations.”
eyevis UK provides video wall displays and audio visual solutions to a range of clients across the UK.
The company, based in Halifax Road, Briercliffe, was formed nine years ago by Burnley man Steve Murphy, a former St Theodore’s High School pupil and an avid Clarets fan, who previously served a five year technical apprenticeship with Michelin.
It now employs seven full-time staff, as well as using sub contractors and support from other local firms in Burnley.