EC-SLIM SERIES - OVERVIEW
SLIM DLP® REAR-PROJECTION
THE SLIM CUBE FOR SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND EXTENDED APPLICATION POSSIBILITIES
Latest DLP®-Technology with LED-lit projection for space-saving applications in control rooms, TV studios or presentation areas: the eyevis slim cube.
Through their small depth (from 422 mm) the slim cube can be applied in areas in which rear-projection cubes have not been suitable so far, due to a lack of space. All electrical, optical and electronic components such as the cooling system are completely integrated into one module within the Slim Cube unit. They have a robust, self-supporting housing as well as the eyevis-typical “seamless” screen mounting in order to realise large video walls with smallest bezels.
Through the front and rear access the projection unit can be inserted into and removed from the housing as a whole. The easy-handling-concept allows for quick assembly and reduces down-times during maintenance. Projection-unit and cube housing can be installed independently from each other. During maintenance, the complete single projector-unit can be removed from the cubes and be replaced by a substitute-unit.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SLIM CUBE AT A GLANCE
MINIMAL SPACE REQUIREMENT
- Reduced depth of only 422 mm (50″/Full HD), 477 mm (60″/Full HD) & 543 mm (70″/Full HD)
- Robust, self-supporting housing: further space saving, since no extra support structures are needed.
- Housings can be mounted directly on the wall
- No space required for service works behind the video wall thanks to front maintenance accessibility
- Durable and constant picture quality on all Cubes
- Modular, highly available display concept for 24/7 operation
- Low service and maintenance costs
- Projection unit in single-module design
- Fast installation and maintenance: the projection unit can be installed or dismantled to the front or the rear side within a few simple steps
- “Seamless” screen bracket with discrete screen clamp technology
- Motorised geometry adjustment of the projection unit
AVAILABILITY AND RELIABILITY
- Extremely long lifetime of the LED illumination
- High-quality components for reliable operation
- Highly efficient maintenance-free heat pipe cooling
Check out the video below for our slim cube installation: EPICentre at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia, uses an eyevis 3D video wall system with a total of 120 million pixels for the visualisation of big medical data. The video shows the pre-assembly of the 340 degree CAVE installation using 54 eyevis DLP Cubes running in 120 Hz Active Stereo Mode. System is now up and running at the customer’s facilities in Australia.